- 2 D cell Maglite host ( choice of color)
- Cree XHP-70 emitter
- Solid copper heat sink
- Custom body sleeve and recessed tail spring
- Powered by 2 x 26650s ( not included)
- Custom high output Driver, and user interface
- High temp glass lens 94% transparent
Warning: Last items in stock!
The ASX70 utilizes the most cutting edge technology available in the world today. The Cree XHP-70 direct bonded to a copper mcpcb, coupled with the extreme drive current of a custom circuit board delivers OCEANS of light with the click of a switch.
In addition the multilevel brightness feature offers perfectly usable amounts of light for any occasion, and long extended run times.
The ASX70 is is both a powerful tool, and an exhilarating toy. Watch the look on your friends faces when they see and feel the shock wave of power barreling out of the end of this light!!
The rated output of 4000+ lumens is based on use of N4 bins, so actual output may be slightly below that when lower bins are selected.
Run time approximation:
High: 50 min
Med: 3.5 hours
Low: 87 hours
DrJones Universal guppy2drv
This firmware can be left with the programming mode "open" so all of the groups are available. Or you can choose ONE and it can be permanently locked in essentially giving you only the modes in the group number.
User Selectable Groups:
1. 1% - 25% - 100% | Memory
2. 1% - 25% - 100% | No Memory
3. 100% - 25% - 1% | No Memory
4. 1% - 25% - 100% - Strobe | No Memory
5. 1% - 25% - 100% - Strobe | Memory
6. 10% - 100% | Memory
7. 10% - 100% | No Memory
8. 100% - 10% | No Memory
10. 100% - Strobe | No Memory
11. Strobe - 100% | No Memory
12. ML - 2% - 25% - 100% | Memory
13. ML - 2% - 25% - 100% - Strobe - Beacon | No Memory
14. ML - 100% | No Memory
15. 100% - ML | No Memory
16. ML - 100% | Memory
17. ML - 1% - 5% - 15% - 40% - 100% | Memory
18. ML - 1% - 5% - 15% - 40% - 100% | No Memory
19. 100% - 40% - 15% - 5% - 1% - ML | No Memory
20. 100% - 40% - 15% - 5% - 1% - ML | Memory
21. 1% - 5% - 15% - 40% - 100% | Memory
22. 1% - 5% - 15% - 40% - 100% | No Memory
23. 100% - 40% - 15% - 5% - 1% | No Memory
24. 100% - 40% - 15% - 5% - 1% | Memory
To switch mode groups: rapidly tap the switch 8 times, the light will then enter the programming mode and begin to flash. With the light in programming mode, tap the switch the same number of times as your desired mode group. The light will blink and your mode group will be memorized.
Example: To select mode group 3, tap the switch 8 times quickly to enter programming mode. As soon as the light enters programming mode and beings flashing, tap the switch three times. The light will blink to recognize the mode group change.
Here is a short video on how this UI works.
These lights are an exceptional choice for law enforcement officers, fire fighters, military, or outdoors men.
Batteries and chargers for this light can be found here.
Adventure Sport Flashlights™ is not affiliated with Mag instrument inc. which owns the MAG family of trade marks including Mag-Lite and Mini-Maglite. Custom shorty flashlights are not made, endorsed, recommended, licensed or approved by Mag instruments inc.
No customer reviews for the moment.
* required fields